- Is your game getting you down?
- Are you tired of missing games?
- Do you feel like you are not playing your best?
- Are you disappointed in your performance due to reoccurring injuries?
- If so, we can help.
Sports injuries can happen to anyone
A study conducted by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare found that more than 60 per cent of sports injuries are leg or foot related.
Common sporting injuries include:
- Heel pain (plantar fasciitis)
- Shin splints
- Ankle sprains
- Foot pain
- Knee pain
How our Podiatrists can help
Our expert Podiatrists understand the structure and movement of feet. Through gait analysis and specific testing we are able to diagnose sports-related foot conditions and recommend appropriate treatments and training regimens to assist you in your recovery.